Healthcare in Guntur
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Healthcare in Guntur is provided by many facilities supported by both the government and private institutions. It is one of the top cities on the east coast region of India in providing excellent medical and health care facilities.
- The Guntur General Hospital provides free health care to people across the coastal districts.
Non Profit/Charity Hospitals
- The Sanakara Eye Hospital
- VIMS was established at Viswanagar to serve the people in the rural areas that are to the south and west of the city.
- Amaravathi Institute of Medical Sciences
- Kugler Hospital (more than a century old)
- Ramesh Hospitals