Founded in 1990, Healthy Dining is a California-based company offering nutrition analysis services for the restaurant and foodservice industries and is the nutrition partner of the National Restaurant Association. Through this partnership Healthy Dining launched the Kids LiveWell Program in 2011, designed to help restaurants increase healthful options on kids' menus - and make it easy for parents to find those options when dining out.
Healthy Dining is staffed by registered dietitians, researchers, and communication and digital professionals  who serve as a Menu Labeling partner for restaurants and provide the following nutrition services:
- Menu Labeling Compliance
- Nutrition Analysis
- Gluten and Allergen Identification
- Vegetarian and Vegan Identification
- Recipe and Menu Consultation
- Laboratory Nutrient Analysis
- Nutrition Information Accuracy Audits
Healthy Dining Finder
HealthyDiningFinder.com is an online resource and search tool operated by Healthy Dining that provides guidance in choosing dietitian-approved Healthy Dining menu items and corresponding nutrition information for menu items served at more than 60,000 full-service and quick-serve restaurant locations in the US. Restaurant participation in the Healthy Dining Program has grown substantially since its inception in 1990 as a Southern California, publication-based program.
HealthyDiningFinder.com was developed with partial funding through the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's (CDC) Small Business Innovative Research (SBIR) program. The site lists nutrition information for menu items that are consistent with recommendations from leading health organizations, health professionals, and government agencies, such as the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), the American Heart Association (AHA), and the American Diabetes Association (ADA). More than 4,000 qualifying menu choices are featured on the site, including close to 1,000 menu choices meeting the "Sodium Savvy" criteria.   The site also provides "Special Request" instructions developed in collaboration with the restaurant to reduce calorie, saturated fat and/or sodium content, such as "order with less cheese (1/2 oz)" or "order with brown rice instead of white rice."
In 2013, Healthy Dining Finder became available in a GPS-enabled mobile format, allowing users on-the-go to access the information.
- "Healthy Dining Nutrition Services".
- "National Restaurant Association Announces Expanded Partnership with Healthy Dining".
- "Kids LiveWell".
- "Healthy Dining Team".
- USA Today, Healthy Dining Finder May Satisfy Your Hunger
- NY Times, Eating Right Between Meetings
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, From Menu to Mouths: Opportunities for Sodium Reduction in Restaurants
- About Healthy Dining Finder, Sodium Savvy
- The Today Show, Gadgets that Help You Lose Weight
- QSR, Healthy Dining Finder Goes Mobile