|Slogan||Turn up the Feel Good!|
CE Digital (London),
Block 12C, 128kbit/s (DAB)
TalkTalk TV: 612
Virgin Media: 918
|First air date||5 September 1995|
|Sister stations||Capital London|
LBC London News
The station broadcasts from studios at Leicester Square in London.
In addition to FM, the station is available on DAB digital radio in London, and across the UK on Freesat, Sky, Freeview, TalkTalk TV and Virgin Media. The station is also available on MXR regional DAB multiplexes in the North West, North East, the Severn Estuary and Yorkshire, as well as on Switch Digital in central Scotland, having replaced Heart Digital. Until April 2006, the station could also be listened to worldwide through its Internet stream. However, according to the website, the station has withdrawn this facility outside the UK due to licensing laws.
All regional and networked programming originates from Global's London headquarters, including the national Heart Breakfast from 6.30am - 10am and Heart Drivetime for London from 4-7pm on weekdays.
Global's London headquarters broadcasts hourly news bulletins 24 hours a day, including local news bulletins from 6am-7pm on weekdays and 6am-12pm at weekends. During off peak hours, the hourly bulletins are networked, except during The Vodafone Big Top 40.
- Kelly Brook (Heart Drivetime, Saturday breakfast)
- Emma Bunton (Sunday evening)
- Rich Clarke (Saturday drivetime)
- Jenni Falconer (Monday to Friday early breakfast, Sunday breakfast)
- Zoe Hardman
- Amanda Holden (Heart Breakfast)
- Rochelle Humes (Saturday morning)
- JK (Heart Drivetime, Saturday breakfast)
- Lilah Parsons (Friday & Saturday late-nights)
- Ellie Taylor (Sunday late-night)
- Jamie Theakston (Heart Breakfast)
- Sian Welby (Monday to Thursday evenings, Sunday morning)