Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up heartbreak in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Heartbreak often refers to the state of having a broken heart, a metaphor for a feeling of rejection by a loved one or of emotional devastation (as in mourning).
Heartbreak or heart break may also refer to:
- Heartbreak (1931 film), a film starring Charles Farrell
- Heartbreak (1979 film), a Canadian drama film
- Heartbreak (band), an italo/electro band from the UK
- Heart Break (Lady Antebellum album), 2017
- Heart Break, 1988 album by New Edition
- Heartbreak (Bert Jansch album), 1982
- Heartbreak (Shalamar album), 1984
- "Heartbreak" (M'Black song), a2009
- "Heartbreak (Make Me a Dancer)", a 2009 song by Freemasons feat. Sophie Ellis-Bextor
- "Heartbreak", a song by Age of Consent
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Heartbreak.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.