Heartbreaker (Dolly Parton song)
|Single by Dolly Parton|
|from the album Heartbreaker|
|Writer(s)||Carole Bayer Sager, David Wolfert|
|Dolly Parton singles chronology|
"Heartbreaker" is a song written by Carole Bayer Sager and David Wolfert, and recorded by American entertainer Dolly Parton. It was released in July 1978 as the first single and title track from the album Heartbreaker. The song topped the U.S. country singles chart, for three consecutive weeks, in mid-1978. "Heartbreaker" also peaked at #37 on the Billboard Hot 100 and #12 on the Easy Listening chart.
|US Hot Country Songs (Billboard)||1|
|US Billboard Hot 100||37|
|US Adult Contemporary (Billboard)||12|
|Canadian RPM Country Tracks||1|
|Canadian RPM Top Singles||41|
|Canadian RPM Adult Contemporary ||1|
- Whitburn, Joel (2004). The Billboard Book Of Top 40 Country Hits: 1944-2006, Second edition. Record Research. p. 261.
- Whitburn, Joel (2002). Top Adult Contemporary: 1961-2001. Record Research. p. 190.
- "Dolly Parton – Chart history" Billboard Hot Country Songs for Dolly Parton.
- "Dolly Parton – Chart history" Billboard Hot 100 for Dolly Parton.
- "Dolly Parton – Chart history" Billboard Adult Contemporary for Dolly Parton.
- "Image : RPM Weekly - Library and Archives Canada". Bac-lac.gc.ca. Retrieved 2016-10-13.
|Wikiquote has quotations related to: Heartbreaker (Dolly Parton song)|
"I've Always Been Crazy"
by Waylon Jennings
|Billboard Hot Country Singles
September 30–October 14, 1978
by Dave & Sugar
|RPM Country Tracks
October 7-October 21, 1978
"It's Been a Great Afternoon"
by Merle Haggard