|Country of origin||United States|
Heartless Records is an independent record label started by Eric Lipscomb. The label was launched mid-2008 by Eric Lipscomb. The label primarily focuses on new talent, often overseeing early-stage development for acts that are destined for other labels. However, it also serves established artists looking for non-traditional deals. Heartless Records focused on developing new artist's from the Baltimore area.
- Jay Little aka Young Frantz
Deal with Select-O-Hits
In September 2014 Heartless Records signed a distribution deal with Select-O-Hits.
- Don Canova - "Confident Of Fulfillment" (2012)]
- Swervin Irv - "Facing The Clouds" (2013)]
- Don Canova - "Campaign Nova" (2013)]
- Jay Little - "MK1" (2013)]
- Lil Mike - "IHADDADOIT2" (2015)
- Young Frantz - "GTI" (Available on Itunes and Google Play)(2014)
- Heartless Records Presents - "Money Squad" (2015)
Heartless Records President Eric Lipscomb grew up with Virginia Tech Hokies men's basketball Superstar Malcolm Delaney. Eric and Malcolm grew up in the same neighborhood together. They remain good friends.
- Heartless Records Official Web Site
- Heartless Records Facebook page
- Heartless Records Twitter page
- Heartless Records Instagram page
- Heartless Records Youtube page
|This article about a United States independent record label is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|