From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up hearts in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hearts is a card game.
Hearts may also refer to:
- Hearts (suit), one of the standard four suits of cards
- Hearts (Windows), a computer realization of the card game
- Hearts, a common nickname for the Scottish football club Heart of Midlothian F.C.
- Auckland Hearts, a New Zealand women's cricket team
- "Hearts" (song), a 1981 single by Marty Balin
- Hearts", a song by Yes from their 1983 album 90125
- The Hearts, an American girl group, closely related to the Jaynetts
- Heart Peaks, two volcanic peaks in British Columbia, Canada
- Hearts (album), an album by the band America
- Hearts (film), an upcoming film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hearts.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.