Hearts and Minds
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Hearts and minds)
Hearts and Minds may refer to:
|Wikisource has original text related to this article:|
- Winning hearts and minds, the idea of persuading enemies instead of defeating them by force
- Hearts and Minds (Vietnam), a strategy of the South Vietnamese and United States governments to defeat the Viet Cong insurgency during the Vietnam War.
- A biblical quotation; see the Wikisource link
- Hearts and Minds (film), a 1974 documentary film about the Vietnam War
- Hearts and Minds (1995 TV series), a four-part Channel Four drama written by Jimmy McGovern
- "Hearts and Minds" (The Outer Limits), a 1998 episode of The Outer Limits
- "Hearts and Minds" (Lost), a 2005 episode of the television series Lost
- List of Justice League episodes "Hearts and Minds", a 2003 episode of the Justice League cartoon series
- Hearts and Minds (BBC), a former current affairs programme from BBC Northern Ireland (1996-2012)
- Hearts and Minds (album), a 2000 album by Susannah McCorkle
- Hearts and Minds (Vietnam), a US campaign during the Vietnam War
- Hearts and minds (Iraq), a United States congressional hearing, June 2004
For a military strategy based on "winning the Hearts and Minds of the population" see:
- Low intensity conflict
- Divide and rule
- Fourth generation warfare
- Military operations other than war
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hearts and Minds.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.