Hearts on Fire (HammerFall song)
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|"Hearts on Fire"|
|Single by HammerFall|
|from the album Crimson Thunder|
|Released||Single: 30 September, 2002
DVD: 4 November, 2002
|Recorded||May–July 2002 Wisseloord Studios, Netherlands; Twilight Studios, Germany; Mi Sueño, Tenerife
April 2000, JM Studios, Sweden
4 August, 2001, Wacken Open Air, Germany
|Genre||Power metal, Heavy metal|
|Songwriter(s)||Joacim Cans, Oscar Dronjak|
|Producer(s)||HammerFall, Charlie Bauerfeind, Martin Kronlund|
|HammerFall singles chronology|
"Hearts on Fire" is a song by Swedish heavy metal band HammerFall released as their single on September 30, 2002. It was the only single released from their fourth studio album, Crimson Thunder. The title and lyric Hearts on Fire is a nod to the poem Der heimliche Aufmarsch by Erich Weinert. It ranked 11th in the Swedish charts and 58th in Germany.
The cover artwork was created by Samwise Didier.
From Metal Archives.
|1.||"Hearts On Fire"||Dronjak, Cans||3:53|
|2.||"We're Gonna Make It" (Twisted Sister cover)||Dee Snider||3:36|
|3.||"Heeding the Call" (live)||Dronjak, Cans, Strömblad||4:42|
|4.||"Heeding the Call" (live video CD-ROM)|
From the song's web page.
|1.||"Hearts On Fire" (video clip)||Dronjak, Cans||3:53|
|2.||"The Making Of Hearts On Fire"||Dronjak, Cans||3:35|
|3.||"Heeding the Call" (live)||Dronjak, Cans, Strömblad||4:53|
|4.||"A Legend Reborn" (video clip)||Dronjak, Cans||5:07|
|5.||"Always Will Be" (video clip)||Dronjak||4:44|
|6.||"Renegade" (video clip)||Dronjak, Cans, Strömblad||4:20|
- Bonus materials DVD: photo gallery
- Joacim Cans – Lead and backing vocals
- Oscar Dronjak – guitar and backing vocals (also Lead and rhythm guitars on CD)
- Stefan Elmgren – lead guitar (also rhythm guitars and backing vocals on CD)
- Magnus Rosén – bass guitar
- Anders Johansson – drums
- An orange 12" vinyl, 12", maxi-single, limited edition was released with three tracks on the LP. On side A; "Hearts on Fire" and on side B; "We're Gonna Make It (Twisted Sister cover) and "Heeding The Call (live)".
- The Japanese release is an enhanced version of the single and came out on 21 September 2002. It has all the tracks from the original release with three additional tracks: "Rising Force" (originally performed by Yngwie Malmsteen), "Templars Of Steel (live)" and "Let The Hammer Fall (live)".
- "HammerFall - Hearts on Fire - Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives". Retrieved 26 September 2014.
- "Hearts on Fire". Archived from the original on 26 April 2014. Retrieved 20 June 2016.