From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Heat ray)
Heat Ray may refer to:
- a Heat-Ray is a type of RF Harassment weapons that causes a painful or unpleasant heating effect in the upper layer of the skin. Also see, Active Denial System a well known heat ray weapon developed by the US military.
- In science fiction, the Heat-Ray was a weapon used by the Martians in H. G. Wells' The War of the Worlds and its offshoots
- Archimedes Heat Ray
- Alternate name for Godzilla's atomic blast.
- a weapon in the juvenile science fiction/adventure novel Danny Dunn and the Heat Ray
- Heat radiation
- Heat lamp which produces heat radiation
- Heating element which generates heat radiation
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Heat-Ray.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.