|Look up heater in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A heater is an object that emits heat.
Heater or Heaters may also refer to:
- Heaters (band), an American rock band
- "Heater" (Muttonbirds song), a song by The Mutton Birds
- "Heater" (Samim song), a song by Samim
- "Heaters", a song on the IllScarlett album Clearly in Another Fine Mess
- Heater shield, a type of shield
- Heaters, West Virginia, an unincorporated community
- Cigar, in slang
- Handgun, in American slang (mid-20th century)
- Infrared-guided air-to-air missile, in military slang
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Heater.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.