Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up heater in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A heater is an object that emits heat.
Heater or Heaters may also refer to:
- Heaters (band), an American rock band
- "Heater" (Muttonbirds song), a song by The Mutton Birds
- "Heater" (Samim song), a song by Samim
- "Heaters", a song on the IllScarlett album Clearly in Another Fine Mess
- Heater shield, a type of shield
- Heaters, West Virginia, an unincorporated community
- Cigar, in slang
- Handgun, in American slang (mid-20th century)
- Infrared-guided air-to-air missile, in military slang
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Heater.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.