Heath End, Hampshire
|Heath End, Hampshire|
|Heath End, Hampshire shown within Hampshire|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|Postcode district||RG26 3xx|
|EU Parliament||South East England|
The village is part of the civil parish of Tadley(where according to the Post Office the 2011 census population was included)  and is part of the Baughurst and Tadley North ward of Basingstoke and Deane borough council. The borough council is a Non-metropolitan district of Hampshire County Council.
Parish vs. Post Town
The matter of which parish Heath End belongs to can be confusing, as its post town was once Baughurst. This was purely due to location of the delivery office and is in fact no longer correct, as Baughurst is now covered by the Tadley post town. 
- "Basingstoke & Deane Key Facts". Hampshire County Council. Retrieved 8 October 2016.
- "Basingstoke & Deane Parish boundaries" (PDF).
- "Hampshire County Council's legal record of public rights of way in Hampshire" (PDF). 2008. Retrieved 26 October 2010.
- "Basingstoke and Deane Wards info". 2010. Retrieved 26 October 2010.
- "Map of coverage of RG26 post code".
Media related to Heath End, Hampshire at Wikimedia Commons
|This Hampshire location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|