Jump to navigation Jump to search
Heathcliff may refer to:
- Heathcliff (Wuthering Heights), the central character from the novel Wuthering Heights by Emily Brontë
- Heathcliff (musical), a musical based on the book Wuthering Heights
- Heathcliff Slocumb, a former American baseball player
- Heathcliff (comic strip), a comic strip about a cat of the same name
- Dr. Heathcliff "Cliff" Huxtable, the lead character on The Cosby Show, played by Bill Cosby
- Heathcliffe Hope, a character from the TV series Emmerdale
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Heathcliff.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.