From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Heathcliff may refer to:
- Heathcliff (Wuthering Heights), the central character from the novel Wuthering Heights by Emily Brontë
- Heathcliff (musical), a musical based on the book Wuthering Heights
- Heathcliff Slocumb, a former American baseball player
- Heathcliff (comic strip), a comic strip about a cat of the same name
- Dr. Heathcliff "Cliff" Huxtable, the lead character on The Cosby Show, played by Bill Cosby
- Heathcliffe Hope, a character from the TV series Emmerdale
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Heathcliff.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.