This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
July 31, 1978 |
|Occupation||Screenwriter, Producer, Author|
Heather Robinson is an American screenwriter. She wrote the first script for the film The Perfect Man.
Robinson was born and raised in Littleton, Colorado. She became the youngest employee at American Cablevision, moving up the crew ranks while her mother went on to direct and produce her own Public-access television shows on cable TV.
Currently Robinson is working through her own organization Refused Reused in conjunction with the U.S. House of Representatives to help people and animals in shelters. Robinson has donated over 200 Pounds of leather to the Boy Scouts of Southern Arizona for their leather merit program.
- The Perfect Man (2005) (story)
- E-Girl (2011) (Producer/Co-Writer)
- Dog Power (2016) (Co-Producer)
- Villareal, Phil (August 16, 2009). "U.S. House's scrap leather finds new life in Tucson". The Arizona Daily Sun.
- McClintock, Pamela (January 30, 2006). "Femme pair to log 'E-Girl': Fisher, Robinson get in Alliance". Variety.