Vandeven at the 2007 Adult Entertainment Expo
|Born||September 6, 1981|
|Other names||Heather Vuur & Heather Vandenven|
|Height||5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)|
|Weight||114 lb (52 kg; 8.1 st)|
Heather Vandeven (born September 6, 1981) is an American model, mainstream actress, and pornographic actress. She was chosen as a Penthouse Pet of the Month in 2006 and later became the magazine's 2007 Pet of the Year.
Early life and education
Vandeven was born in Hollywood, California and attended high school in Santa Rosa, California. She is of Dutch descent. After graduating from high school at age 17, Vandeven served in the United States Army for two and a half years, where she worked in food inspection. She has a degree in education from Southern Illinois University and was working on her masters in nutrition in fall of 2006.
Vandeven was named Penthouse Pet of the Month for January 2006 and later was chosen as the Pet of the Year for 2007. In August 2007, she appeared on the FOX reality television program On the Lot and in Adam Stein's short film Army Guy, playing "Kandee".
Vandeven appears as a girlfriend of the player-character boxer in a speaking role in documentary-style portions of the Don King Presents: Prizefighter game from 2K Sports, released in the U.S. on June 10, 2008. She had a cameo appearance as herself in the 2008 comedy College, alongside fellow Penthouse Pet Valentina Vaughn. She starred in the 2009-2011 Cinemax After Dark show Life on Top, about the erotic adventures of four New York City women.
- Heather Vandeven at the Internet Adult Film Database
- Victoria Zdrok (January 8, 2008), Dr. Z on Scoring: How to Pick Up, Seduce and Hook Up with Hot Women, Touchstone, p. 10, ISBN 978-1-4165-6463-8, retrieved May 2, 2013
- Notable Dutch Americans. Geni.com. Retrieved June 2, 2017.
- "Films from On the Lot". Adam Stein.com. Archived from the original on 2009-02-16. Retrieved 2008-03-21.
- "Soundtrack for Don King Presents: Prizefighter". SportsGamer.com. Archived from the original on 2008-06-03. Retrieved 2008-06-05.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Heather Vandeven.|