||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for books. (June 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Cover of first edition paperback
|Author||Samuel R. Delany|
|Media type||Print (Paperback)|
Heavenly Breakfast is a 1979 autobigraphical novel by author, professor, and critic Samuel R. Delany. It details a few years of his life he spent living in a commune in New York City during the winter of 1968. Heavenly Breakfast was also the name of the folk band that lived in the commune, which consisted of Steve Wiseman, Susan Schweers, and Bert Lee (later of the Central Park Sheiks) and Delany It is one of several autobiographical works of note that Delany has written.
- "The doomfiles - SAMUEL.html". Obsidianrook.com. Retrieved 2011-04-02.
- "Samuel R. Delany Criticism (Vol. 141)". Enotes.com. Retrieved 2011-04-02.
- "Central Park Sheiks in Greenwich Village on May 15, 1974 : Monte Barry : Free Download & Streaming : Internet Archive". Archive.org. Retrieved 2011-04-02.
- "Samuel R. Delany by K. Leslie Steiner". Pseudopodium.org. Retrieved 2011-04-02.
- Conversations with Samuel R. Delany - Google Books. Books.google.com. Retrieved 2011-04-02.
- Conversations with Samuel Delany 978160473288