From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For the band, see Thee Heavenly Music Association.
|Directed by||Josef Berne|
|Produced by||Jerry Bresler
|Written by||Reginald Le Borg
Paul Girard Smith
Michael L. Simmons
|Edited by||Albert Akst|
- Fred Brady as Ted Barry
- Mary Elliott as Joy, an angel
- Eric Blore as Mr. Frisbie
- Steven Geray as Ludwig van Beethoven
- Fritz Feld as Niccolò Paganini (uncredited)
- Elmer Jerome as Official Recorder (uncredited)
- Lionel Royce as Pyotr Tchaikovsky (uncredited)
- Billie "Buckwheat" Thomas as Gabriel (uncredited)
- "The 16th Academy Awards (1944) Nominees and Winners". oscars.org. Archived from the original on July 6, 2011. Retrieved 2011-08-14.
- "New York Times: Heavenly Music". NY Times. Retrieved May 18, 2008.
|This article about a fantasy film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|