From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up heavens in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Heavens may refer to:
- The sky, low-Earth orbit, or outer space (also celestial spheres or Biblical firmament)
- Heaven of general religious, theological, and metaphysical belief
- Seven Heavens a classic generally esoteric and metaphysical study of heaven
- Heavens (band), an American rock band
- Heavens (album), a 1987 album by Big Dipper
- "Heavens", a song by James from Seven
- Heaven (disambiguation)
- Heavens Above!, a 1963 black-and-white British satirical comedy
- Heavens to Betsy, a punk rock band from Olympia, Washington
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Heavens.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.