The heavyweight division in mixed martial arts (MMA) generally groups fighters between 206–265 lb (93.4–120.2 kg).
Although many ambiguities exist within the lowerweight classes regarding division naming and weight limits, the Heavyweight division is, for the most part, uniform. The Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) and most other North American MMA organizations such as Bellator MMA, WSOF, and King of the Cage (KOTC) abide by this interpretation to their 206–265 lb athletes as heavyweights. Pancrase's heavyweight division was 198.4–220.5 lb (90.0–100.0 kg) before being revised to its current 205–264.5 lb (93.0–120.0 kg).
This table is not always up to date. Last updated on May 28, 2017.
|UFC||May 14, 2016||Stipe Miocic||17-2 (13KO 1SUB)||2|
|WSOF||June 5, 2015||Blagoi Ivanov||15-1 (6KO 6SUB)||3|
|ONE Championship||December 11, 2015||Brandon Vera||15-7 (10KO 1SUB)||1|
- List of current MMA Heavyweight champions
- List of UFC Heavyweight Champions
- List of Strikeforce Heavyweight Champions
- List of Pancrase Heavyweight Champions
- Nevada State Athletic Commission. "Nevada Revised Statutes: Chapter 467 - Unarmed Combat". Retrieved 9 May 2017.
- "Unified Rules of MMA". Association of Boxing Commissions. Retrieved 2012-07-15.