From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up hebdomad in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hebdomad (Ancient Greek: ἑβδομάς) may refer to:
- On Hebdomads, a work of the Hippocratic Corpus
- Hebdomad, a term used by Neoplatonist philosophers such as Iamblichus and Proclus in reference to the intellect
- The Hebdomad, the seven world-creating archons in most Gnostic systems: see Archon (Gnosticism)#Hebdomad
- On Hebdomads (De hebdomadibus), a work of the Neoplatonist Boethius commented upon by Thomas Aquinas, in which the hebdomads are common mental conceptions or axioms
- The Celestial Hebdomad, the archons who make up the ruling council of Mount Celestia in Dungeons & Dragons
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hebdomad.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.