|Industry||Iron and Steel|
|Headquarters||385 Sports South Avenue, Shijiazhuang, Hebei, China|
|Revenue||CN¥284.5 billion (2015)|
|CN¥570.9 million (2015)|
|(CN¥1.3 billion) (2015)|
|Total assets||CN¥348.8 billion (2015)|
|Total equity||CN¥48.6 billion (2015)|
|Owner||Government of Hebei Province|
|Parent||State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission of the Government of Hebei Province|
|Footnotes / references
in a consolidated basis
|Hesteel Group Company Limited|
|Literal meaning||He-Steel Group Limited [Liability] Company|
Hesteel Group Company Limited is a Chinese iron and steel manufacturing conglomerate, also known as Hesteel Group or its pinyin shortname Hegang. The company was also known as Hebei Iron and Steel Group Co., Ltd. or HBIS until 2016 (Chinese: 河北钢铁集团有限公司).
Hesteel Group is the second-largest steel producer in the world measured by crude steel output (after European-Indian conglomerate ArcelorMittal) in 2015, according to the World Steel Association (Chinese companies data was provided by China Iron and Steel Association). After the announcement of the merger of Baosteel Group and Wuhan Iron and Steel Corporation (WISCO) in September 2016, Baowu Steel Group's pro forma production volume in 2015 would be the second in the world, exceeding Hesteel Group. However, Hesteel Group, Baosteel Group and WISCO all announced the cut in production capacity, in response to the market demand and government policy, thus the final ranking could not be predicted.
By net assets, Baosteel Group's subsidiary was already exceeding the net assets of Hesteel Group as of 31 December 2015.
- Tangsteel Group (100%)
- Hansteel Group (100%)
- Shijiazhuang Iron and Steel (100%)
- Hesteel Company (60.32%, SZSE: 000709)
- Železara Smederevo
- Chengsteel in Chengde
- Xuansteel
- Wuyang Steel
- Hengshui Thin Steel
- Jingtang
- Hesteel Group Mining
- Guomao Company
- Caida Securities
- "2015 Annual Report" (PDF). Hesteel Group. 29 April 2016. Retrieved 4 October 2016.
- "关于间接控股股东更名的公告" [Announcmednt on name change of the indirect holding company] (PDF) (in Chinese). Hebei Iron and Steel Company. 26 January 2016.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2016-07-19. Retrieved 2016-07-26.
- "关于河北钢铁集团有限公司成立的进展公告" [Establishment of Hebei Iron and Steel Group] (PDF) (in Chinese). Tangshan Iron and Steel Company. 1 July 2008. Retrieved 4 October 2016.
- "关于变更公司名称的公告" [Announmcnet of change in company name] (PDF) (in Chinese). Hesteel Company. 13 June 2016. Retrieved 4 October 2016.