From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Hebrew in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hebrew is a language native to Israel.
Hebrew may also refer to:
- Biblical Hebrew
- Modern Hebrew
- The Hebrew alphabet, used to write Hebrew and other Jewish languages
- Any descendant of Eber, the great-great-grandson of Noah (biblical)
- The Hebrews, an ancient people of the Levant region
- a member of a people who spoke Canaanite languages, including the Ammonites, Edomites, Hebrews, Moabites, and Phoenicians
- Epistle to the Hebrews, an early Christian letter included in the New Testament
- He'Brew is a beer produced by the Shmaltz Brewing Company
- Hebrew College of Jewish studies in Newton Centre, Massachusetts
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hebrew.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.