Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Hebrew in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The Hebrew language is a language native to Israel.
Hebrew may also refer to:
- The Hebrews, an ancient people of the Levant region
- A member of a people who spoke Canaanite languages, including the Ammonites, Edomites, Hebrews, Moabites, and Phoenicians
- A form of the Hebrew language:
- The Hebrew alphabet, used to write Hebrew and other Jewish languages
- He’Brew, a beer produced by the Shmaltz Brewing Company
- Hebrew College of Jewish studies in Newton Centre, Massachusetts
- Epistle to the Hebrews, an early Christian letter included in the New Testament
- Semitic (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hebrew.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.