Hebridean Air Services
Hebridean Air Services is a small airline based in northern Scotland. The airline flies charter and scheduled flights along with an air ambulance service.
- Coll - Coll Airport
- Colonsay - Colonsay Airport
- Islay - Islay Airport
- Oban - Oban Airport
- Tiree - Tiree Airport
While the airline's primary base is Cumbernauld Airport scheduled flights are not offered from there. It offers charter services to over 40 airports and airfields within Scotland.
As of April 2014 the Hebridean Air Services fleet consists of the following aircraft:
|Britten-Norman BN-2B-26 Islander||2||9|
- "Company website". Hebridean Air Services.
- "Council secures restoration of flights from Oban to isles". ForArgyll. 1 April 2010. Retrieved 2011-04-15.
- "Oban connected by new Hebridean Airservices flights Hebridean Airservices has been helping to reconnect Oban". BBC News (Highlands and Islands). 1 June 2010.
- Civil Aviation Authority GINFO Database Search, using "Hebridean Air" as the search parameter. Search conducted 2 May 2014
- Civil Aviation Authority GINFO Database registration history of Trislander serial number 366. Search conducted 2 May 2014