Hebridean Air Services
|Parent company||Airtask Group Limited|
Hebridean Air Services is a small airline based in northern Scotland. The airline flies charter and scheduled flights along with an air ambulance service.
- Coll - Coll Airport
- Colonsay - Colonsay Airport
- Islay - Islay Airport
- Oban - Oban Airport
- Tiree - Tiree Airport
While the airline's primary base is Oban Airport scheduled flights are operated from there. It offers charter services to over 40 airports and airfields within Scotland.
As of January 2017 the Hebridean Air Services fleet consists of the following aircraft:
|Britten-Norman BN-2B-26 Islander||2||9|
- "Company website". Hebridean Air Services.
- "Council secures restoration of flights from Oban to isles". ForArgyll. 1 April 2010. Retrieved 2011-04-15.
- "Oban connected by new Hebridean Airservices flights Hebridean Airservices has been helping to reconnect Oban". BBC News (Highlands and Islands). 1 June 2010.
- Civil Aviation Authority List of Hebridean Air Services aircraft on the UK civil aircraft register. Search conducted 29 January 2017
- Civil Aviation Authority GINFO Database registration history of Trislander serial number 366. Search conducted 2 May 2014