|Coordinates: Coordinates: |
|Country||People's Republic of China|
|• Total||728.81 km2 (281.40 sq mi)|
|• Density||760/km2 (2,000/sq mi)|
|Time zone||China Standard (UTC+8)|
Located in central Huaihua, Hecheng District is bordered to the northwest by Mayang County, to the northeast by Chenxi County, to the east and the south by Zhongfang County, to the west by Zhijiang County. The district covers 722.8 km2 (279.1 sq mi), as of 2015, It had a registered population of 381,053 and a resident population of 607,900. Hecheng District has 7 subdistricts, a town and 2 townships under its jurisdiction, the government seat is Tuoyuan (坨院街道).
- www.xzqh.org (in Chinese)
- Google (2014-07-02). "Hongxing Subdistrict Office" (Map). Google Maps. Google. Retrieved 2014-07-02.
- Huaihua City Land Use Plan (2006–20)/《怀化市土地利用总体规划（2006-2020年）》.(in Chinese) Accessed 8 July 2014.
- "怀化市2010年第六次全国人口普查主要数据公报" (in Chinese). Huaihua Statistical Bureau/怀化市统计局. Retrieved 9 July 2014.
- the population of Hecheng District in 2015, according to the Statistical Communiqué of Hecheng District on the 2015 National Economic and Social Development - (2015年鹤城区国民经济和社会发展统计公报): huaihua.gov.cn or hhtj.gov.cn
- the divisions of Hecheng District in 2015, according to the result on adjustment of township-level administrative divisions of Hecheng District in November 2015: 0745tv.com, hn.qq.com or 0745quan.com; also see 《湖南省乡镇区划调整改革109个县市区批复方案》: people.com or xinhuanet.com
|This Hunan location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|