From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up heckler in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A heckler is a person who shouts an uninvited comment at a performance or event.
Heckler or The Heckler may also refer to:
- Heckler (comics), a fictional character
- Heckler (surname)
- Heckler & Koch, a German weapons manufacturing company
- The Georgetown Heckler, an undergraduate humor magazine at Georgetown University
- The Heckler (newspaper), a satirical sports newspaper
- "Hecklers", a programme on BBC Radio 4
- Heckler (film), a documentary starring Jamie Kennedy, which takes swipes at not only hecklers who pester comedians, but also at film critics
- The Heckler (1940 film), a 1940 comedy film
- The Heckler (2015 film), a 2015 comedy film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Heckler.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.