Hecla is the traditional English spelling of the Icelandic volcano, Hekla, and may also refer to:
- Fury and Hecla Strait, Nunavut, Canada
- Hecla, Kentucky, USA
- Hecla, Missouri, USA
- Hecla, Montana, USA
- Hecla, South Dakota, USA
- Hecla, Wyoming, USA, a ghost town near Laramie
- Hecla and Fury Islands, Nunavut, Canada
- Hecla and Griper Bay, Nunavut and Northwest Territories, Canada
- Hecla-Grindstone Provincial Park, Manitoba, Canada
- Hecla (South Uist), a mountain on the island of South Uist, Scotland
- Hecla Mining, Idaho based mining company
- Calumet and Hecla Mining Company, Michigan, USA
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hecla.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.