Hede Bühl (8 June 1940, Haan, near Düsseldorf) is a German sculptor who lives and works in Düsseldorf. She studied under Joseph Beuys and worked in the studio of Ewald Mataré. Her work has received numerous awards, including the Villa Romana prize (1973), the Villa Massimo fellowship (1979), and the Käthe Kollwitz Prize from the Academy of Arts, Berlin (2007).
- Hede Bühl: Skulpturen und Zeichnungen. Exhibit catalog, 1985, ISBN 3-924412-04-9
- Hede Bühl: Köpfe. Museum für Kunst und Kulturgeschichte, Lübeck 1990
- Media related to Hede Bühl at Wikimedia Commons
- Entry for Hede Bühl on the Union List of Artist Names
- Biography of Hede Bühl from the Haus der Kunst
- Käthe-Kollwitz-Preis 2007 awarded to Hede Bühl
|This article about a German sculptor is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|