From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Hedging)
|Look up hedge in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hedge may refer to:
- Hedge or hedgerow, line of closely spaced shrubs planted to act as a barrier
- Hedge (finance), investment made to limit loss
- Hedge (linguistics), intentionally non-committal or ambiguous sentence fragments
- Maclura pomifera, Osage orange tree is often called a hedge in the United States
- All pages beginning with "hedge"
- All pages with titles containing "hedge"
- Hedgerow removal
- Hedge fund
- Hedges, a surname
- Edge (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hedge.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.