Hedmark University College
|Høgskolen i Hedmark|
Hedmark University of Applied Sciences (Norwegian: Høgskolen i Hedmark or HiHm) is a høgskole, a Norwegian state institution of higher education, in the county of Hedmark, Norway. The college's four campuses are located in Hamar, Elverum, Åmot (Rena) and Stor-Elvdal. It was established August 1, 1994, and has approximately 5250 students and 450 employees.
The university is divided into four faculties: the Faculty of Health and Sports, the Faculty of Education and Natural Sciences Design, the Faculty of Forestry and Wildlife Management, and the Faculty of Business Administration, Social Sciences and Computer Science.
- "Hedmark University College". studyinnorway.no. Archived from the original on 29 October 2013. Retrieved 28 October 2013.
- "Hedmark University College, Norway". nordnatur.net. Retrieved 28 October 2013.
- "Hedmark University College (Høgskolen i Hedmark), Hamar". idmmei.isme.org. Archived from the original on 28 October 2013. Retrieved 28 October 2013.
- "Hedmark University College, Norway". eldis.org. Retrieved 28 October 2013.
- "Hedmark University College, Hamar, Norway (HUC)". concordiacollege.edu. Retrieved 28 October 2013.
|This Norwegian university, college or other education institution article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|