Hee or HEE may refer to:
- Hee, Netherlands, a small village in the island of Terschelling, Netherlands
- HEE, the IATA code for Thompson-Robbins Airport
- Clayton Hee (born 1953), a Native Hawaiian politician
- Hon Chew Hee (1906-1993), an American muralist, watercolorist and printmaker
- Mavis Hee (born 1974), a Singaporean singer
- Thornton Hee (1911-1988), an American animator
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hee.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.