Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up heebie-jeebies in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Heebie-jeebies is a phrase, widely attributed to Billy DeBeck, meaning a feeling of anxiety, apprehension, depression or illness.
Heebie-jeebies or heebie jeebies may also refer to:
- "Heebie Jeebies" (composition), a 1926 single by Louis Armstrong and his Hot Five
- "Heeby-Jeebies", a 1956 single by Little Richard
- "Heebiejeebies", a song on the album Good for You by Aminé featuring Kehlani
- The Heebee-jeebees, an a capella band from Canada
- The Hee Bee Gee Bees, a comedy parody of the Bee Gees
- Heebie Jeebies (2013 film), a science fiction horror film
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Heebie-jeebies.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.