Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up heel in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The heel is the prominence at the posterior end of the foot.
Heel also may refer to:
- Heel (shoe)
- Heel of the hand
- Heel (professional wrestling)
- Heel (corporation), a homeopathy company
- Heel, Netherlands
- The neck joint of a guitar
- The end of a loaf of bread
- A dog obedience training command
- North Carolina Tar Heels, often known as the "Heels"
- Heel (album)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Heel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.