(Redirected from Heft (disambiguation))
|Look up Heft or heft in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Heft or HEFT may refer to:
- Heart of England NHS Foundation Trust, a health service body in England
- Heterogeneous Earliest Finish Time, a scheduling algorithm
- High-Energy Focusing Telescope, an experiment in X-ray astronomy
- Homestead Extension of Florida's Turnpike, a road in the United States
- Heft or Hefting, a term in sheep husbandry
People with the surname Heft
- James Lewis Heft, an American professor
- Muhammad Robert Heft (born 1972), Canadian Muslim activist and writer
- Robert G. Heft (1941–2009), designer of the 50-star and 51-star versions of the U.S. flag
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Heft.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.