|Date of birth||24 October 1990|
|Height||1.60 m (5 ft 3 in)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 22:08, 23 June 2015 (UTC)
Hansen played from 2006 to 2010 for the Toppserien club Klepp IL. In August 2010, she switched to Arna-Bjørnar and her first match for new club, was against her old club. After five seasons, she returned to Klepp IL for 2015 season.
Hansen was in several Norwegian junior teams. In autumn 2007, she was part of the U-19 team that qualified and reached the final in the 2008 UEFA Women's Under-19 Championship in France. They were runners-up, after losing to Italy, for the minimum score, 1:0. She also participated in the team that played the 2009 UEFA Women's Under-19 Championship. Norway qualified for the final tournament, but was unable to surpass the group stage and only scored once. In February 2009, she played two matches for the U-23 team in La Manga, Spain. Three years later, on 17 January 2012 - also in La Manga - she played her first game for the senior team. On 14 May 2015, she was nominated for the final squad for the 2015 FIFA Women's World Cup.
- "Profile". FIFA.com. Retrieved 23 June 2015.
- "Hege Hansen's profil - fotball.no - Norges Fotballforbund". fotball.no. Retrieved 2015-06-06.
- "European Women U-19 Championship 2007-08". rsssf.com. Retrieved 2015-06-06.
- "Her er Norges VM-tropp - fotball.no - Norges Fotballforbund". fotball.no. Archived from the original on 2015-09-24. Retrieved 2015-06-06.