|Look up heh in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Heh or HEH may refer to:
- Heh (god), an Egyptian deity
- Heh (letter), the fifth letter of many Semitic alphabets
- Hehe language, spoken in Tanzania
- Heho Airport, in Shan State, Burma
- Helium hydride ion (HeH+)
- His Exalted Highness, the rare style of the Nizams of Hyderabad & Berar
- Kler Heh (born 1997), English footballer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Heh.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.