Mobeck with Broen and Moskus at the 2016 Oslo Jazzfestival.
|Birth name||Heiða Karine Jóhannesdóttir Mobeck|
|Born||7 May 1987|
Trondheim, Sør-Trøndelag, Norway
|Instruments||Tuba, bass guitar|
|Labels||Dayladore Collective, Hubro Records, Riot Factory|
|Associated acts||Your Headlights Are On, Avalanche, Broen, Skrap, Hanna Paulsberg Concept|
|Website||Heida Mobeck on Myspace|
Heiða Karine Jóhannesdóttir Mobeck (born 7 May 1987 in Trondheim, Norway) is a Norwegian jazz musician (tuba and bass guitar), daughter of the artists Kari Elise Mobeck (Lademoen Kunstnerverksteder) and Jóhannes B. Sigurjónsson (NTNU), and known for playing in a series of bands and recordings.
Mobeck studies music technology on the Jazz program at Trondheim Musikkonsevatorium, and here she was involved in bands with fellow students, like "Your Headlights Are On", "Avalanche", "Skadedyr" and "Hanna Paulsberg Concept".
- 2015: Recipient of the Sparebank 1 JazZstipendiat, within the duo Skrap together with Anja Lauvdal
Her own projects
- Within "Your Headlights Are On»
- 2011: Your Headlights Are On (Dayladore Collective)
- Within "Avalanche»
- 2012: Whiteout (Riot Factory)
- Within Broen
- 2013: Broen/Invader Ace: The split jump drug EP (10" EP) (Kakao Musikk)
- 2015: Yoga' (LP) (Nabovarsel)
- Within Skadedyr
- With Synne Sanden
- Cover design for Hanna Paulsberg Concept
- 2012: Waltz For Lilli (Øra Fonogram)
- "Den siviliserende misjonen". Fett.no. Archived from the original on 14 July 2014. Retrieved 30 August 2013.
- "Norges største jazzpris til Skrap" (in Norwegian). FireFlate.no. Archived from the original on 1 April 2016. Retrieved 17 July 2015.
- "Heiða Karine Jóhannesdóttir Mobeck Discography". Discogs.com. Retrieved 30 August 2013.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Heida Mobeck.|