Heideck is a town with full legal town charter in the district of Roth, in Bavaria, Germany. It is situated in the Metropolitan Area of Nuremberg and at the same time in the Franconian Lake District
Heideck was first mentioned in 1288.
- 1945-1948: Georg Stücklen ( CSU)
- 1948-1972: Johann "Hans" Stücklen (CSU)
- 1972-1990: Benno Eckert (CSU)
- 1990-2002: Hans Herger (Free voters Bavaria)
- 2002-2014: Ottmar Brunner (CSU)
- From 2014 onwards: Ralf Beyer (Free voters Bavaria)
Wiesbaden, CDU party convent 1972, later chancellor Helmut Kohl, Richard Stücklen (left)
||Wikimedia Commons has media related to Heideck.