Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up heifer, heiferette, or heifers in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Heifer may refer to:
- A young cow before she has had her first calf; see Cattle#Terminology
- Frank Heifer (1854–1893), American outfielder and first baseman
- The Heifer (La vaquilla), 1985 Spanish comedy film
- Heifer International, a charitable organization
- Red heifer, in Christianity or Judaism, was a heifer that was sacrificed and whose ashes were used for the ritual purification
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Heifer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.