From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Heiligenkreuz, which means 'Holy Cross' in German, may refer to:
- Heiligenkreuz, Lower Austria, a municipality in Lower Austria
- Heiligenkreuz Abbey in this municipality
- Heiligenkreuz im Lafnitztal, a municipality in Burgenland
- Heiligenkreuz am Waasen, a municipality in Styria
- Beli Grič, a settlement in the Municipality of Mokronog–Trebelno, formerly known as Heiligenkreuz
- Podbočje, a settlement in the Municipality of Krško, formerly known as Heiligenkreuz
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.