Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up heimlich, Heimlich, or unheimlich in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Heimlich may refer to:
- Henry Heimlich (1920-2016), American physician who grew up in Delaware.
- Heimlich maneuver, series of abdominal thrusts under the diaphragm, named after Henry Heimlich
- Luke Heimlich, college baseball player
- Wolfgang Heimlich (fl. 1917–1936), German Olympic swimmer
- Heimlich and Co., or Top Secret Spies, spy-themed German-style board game
- 10637 Heimlich, main-belt asteroid
- The caterpillar named Heimlich in A Bug's Life
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Heimlich.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.