Jump to navigation Jump to search
This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (February 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Full name||Heinz Hornig|
|Date of birth||28 September 1937|
|Place of birth||Gelsenkirchen, Germany|
|Height||1.68 m (5 ft 6 in)|
|1958–1959||FC Schalke 04|
|1962–1970||1. FC Köln||197||(37)|
|1970–1973||R. Daring Club Molenbeek|
|1971–1973||R. Daring Club Molenbeek|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only
Hornig was capped by West Germany on seven occasions, making his debut in 1965 and his final appearances the following year. He was a member of the German squad at the 1966 FIFA World Cup, although he did not play a game in the tournament.
- "Player profile". National-Football-Teams.com. Retrieved 3 August 2011.
- "Heinz Hornig" (in German). fussballdaten.de. Retrieved 13 February 2010.
- "West Germany's World Cup squad 1966". Planet World Cup. Retrieved 16 November 2010.
- Heinz Hornig – FIFA competition record
- "Spielstatistik 1. FC Köln - Dundee FC 4:0 (2:0)". Match line-ups 26 September 1962 (in German). Fussballdaten. Retrieved 15 December 2010.
||This biographical article related to association football in Germany, about a forward born in the 1930s, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|