Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up heiress in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Heiress may refer to:
- A female beneficiary of an inheritance
- The Heiress, by Ellen Pickering
Theatre, Film and TV
- The Heiress (1786 play), by John Burgoyne
- The Heiress (1947 play), a 1947 play by Ruth and Augustus Goetz
- The Heiress, a 1949 film based on the Goetzs' play
- "The Heiress", episode of the 1959 TV series Interpol Calling
- The Heiresses (1980 film), a 1980 Hungarian drama film
- The Heiresses (2018 film), a 2018 Paraguayan film
- Heiress, a 1988 Chinese TV series aired by SBC Channel 8
- Heiress (fragrance), a line of perfumes
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Heiress.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.