From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hel or HEL may refer to:
In arts and entertainment:
- Hel (band), a Swedish band
- Hel (Metropolis), a character in the 1927 film Metropolis
- Club Hel, a location in the Matrix series
- Hel Peninsula, on the Polish Baltic coast
- Helsinki Airport (IATA code HEL)
- Hensall railway station, England (National Rail station code HEL)
In science and technology:
- Hel (location), a location in Norse mythology
- Hel (being), ruler of Hel, the location in Norse mythology
- Hel, a battle-axe used by Magnus the Good of Norway
- Home equity loan, in finance
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.