Jump to navigation Jump to search
Hel or HEL may refer to:
- Hel Peninsula, on the Polish Baltic coast
- Helsinki Airport (IATA code HEL)
- Hensall railway station, England (National Rail station code HEL)
In science and technology
- Hel (location), a location in Norse mythology
- Hel (being), ruler of Hel, the location in Norse mythology
- Hel, a battle-axe used by Magnus the Good of Norway
In arts and entertainment
- Hel (band), a Swedish band
- Hel (Metropolis), a character in the 1927 film Metropolis
- Club Hel, a location in the Matrix series
- Home equity loan, in finance
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.