|Look up hela in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hela may refer to:
- Hela (people), a name for the Sinhala people of Sri Lanka
- Hela (caste), a Hindu caste found in North India
- Hela language, or Elu
Fiction and mythology
- Hela (Blake), daughter of Tiriel in a poem by William Blake
- Hel (being), Queen of Hel and daughter of Loki in Norse mythology
- Hela (comics), Asgardian goddess from the Marvel Universe
- Hela Province, a new province being formed from 4 districts of Southern Highlands Province of Papua New Guinea
- Hela, the German name for Hel, Poland
- HeLa, a line of cells derived from deceased American cancer patient Henrietta Lacks, notable for being the first immortalised cell line
- SMS Hela, a light cruiser of the Imperial German Navy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hela.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.