||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (April 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
||This article possibly contains original research. (December 2008) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Like its predecessor Schizo, it is above all the group of guitarist Richard Pinhas who released a large number of albums under his own name. Among others heard on Heldon releases are synth player Patrick Gauthier and drummer François Auger.
He has worked with numerous collaborators, including musicians of the band Magma as well as philosophers such as Gilles Deleuze (of whom he was a student)  and writers such as Norman Spinrad and the essayist and novelist Maurice Dantec (the Schizotrope project).
The first releases under the name Schizo, and later Heldon, were self-produced and self-distributed.
Discography of Richard Pinhas and Heldon
- Schizo : And The Little Girl/Paraphrénia Praecox (197?) (7")
- Schizo : Le Voyageur/Torcol (1972) (7")
- Heldon : Electronique Guérilla (1974)
- Heldon : Allez Teia (1974)
- Heldon : It's Always Rock and Roll (1975)
- Heldon : Soutien à la RAF (7") (1975)
- Heldon : Agneta Nilsson (1976)
- Heldon : Perspective 1 bis complément/Perspective 4 bis (1976) (7")
- Heldon : Un Rêve Sans Conséquence Spéciale (1976)
- Richard Pinhas : Rhizosphère (1977)
- T.H.X. : Telstar / Rhizosphère Suite (1978) (7")
- Richard Dunn : Séquences/Modulations (1978) (7")
- Richard Pinhas : Chronolyse (1978)
- Heldon : Interface (1977)
- Heldon : Stand By (1979)
- Richard Pinhas : Iceland (1980)
- Richard Pinhas : East West (1980)
- Richard Pinhas : L'Ethique (1982)
- Richard Pinhas Heldon : Perspective (1983)
- Richard Pinhas : DWW (1992)
- Richard Pinhas & John Livengood : Cyborg Sally (1994)
- Richard Pinhas & John Livengood : Single (1996)
- Richard Pinhas : De l'Un et du Multiple (1997)
- Schizotrope : Le Plan (1999)
- Richard Pinhas & Peter Frohmader: Fossil Culture (1999)
- Pascal Comelade & Richard Pinhas : Oblique Sessions II (1999)
- Schizotrope : The Life And Death Of Marie Zorn - North American Tour 1999 (2000)
- Schizotrope : III Le Pli (2001)
- Heldon : Only Chaos is Real (2001)
- Richard Pinhas : Event and Repetitions (2003))
- Richard Pinhas : Tranzition (2004)
- Richard Pinhas : Metatron (2006, 2CDs)
- Richard Pinhas & Merzbow : Keio Line (2008, 2CDs)
- Richard Pinhas : Metal/Crystal (2010, 2CDs) with Merzbow & Wolf Eyes
- Råd Kjetil Senza Testa : Vinliden (2010, LP) with Richard Pinhas and RKST.
- Richard Pinhas & Merzbow : Rhizome (2011)
- Richard Pinhas & Merzbow : Paris 2008 (2011, LP)
- Richard Pinhas : Desolation Row (2013)
- Keenan, David (October 28, 2015). "Reality Is For People Who Can't Handle Science Fiction: Gallic Futurism in the French Underground 1969-1985". Red Bull Music Academy. Retrieved 7 November 2015.
- Richard Pinhas | Biography. AllMusic. Retrieved on 2014-04-24.
- "HELDON". Prog Archives. Retrieved 7 November 2015.
- Masters, Mark (2014-05-29). "Richard Pinhas on lessons learned during a lifetime making experimental music". The Washington Post. Retrieved 2014-05-31.
- Richard Pinhas | Discography. AllMusic. Retrieved on 2014-04-24.
- "Heldon Discography". Discogs. Retrieved 7 November 2015.