2 April 1967 |
|Education||Crispin School, Street|
She previously worked as a holiday-camp entertainer and DJ before working on a variety of radio and television programmes.
She was discovered at Chessington by a producer for Nickelodeon, where she began presenting in 1994. She began presenting on Sky Sports's popular British Saturday morning sports show Soccer AM from 1995. She also guest presented on two former Channel 4 breakfast shows - The Big Breakfast alongside Johnny Vaughan, and RI:SE.
She appeared in a raunchy photo shoot for the May 2004 edition of Penthouse. She also modelled in underwear for Euro 2004 in Trafalgar Square, and during the photoshoot caused the driver of a double decker bus to run into the back of another bus because he was staring at her.
Chamberlain finished second in the 2005 Poker Million tournament winning $400,000. She spent her winnings on buying a Range Rover for her boyfriend, and the racehorse Birkspiel. The horse is trained by Simon Dow at Clear Height Stables in Epsom. On his first outing for the presenter, in April 2006, he won a €50,000 Group 3 race in Baden-Baden, Germany. One month later, he finished third in a Group 2 race in Cologne, Germany. She also owned the flat racer Napoletano, she also co-owned sprinter Merlin's Dancer who finished second in The Dash which is the race before the Epsom Derby in 2008. All three horses have now retired. 
- Greenslade, Nick (8 January 2006). "My passion: Helen Chamberlain". The Guardian. London. Retrieved 31 December 2011.
- "Helen Chamberlain". Comicus. Retrieved 4 February 2012.
- Sky Poker Presenter Profiles
- Soccer AM World - Helen Chamberlain Penthouse Pictures
- Rothstein, Simon (21 May 2007). "Tim and Helen shoot back". The Sun. London.
- "Helen Chamberlain on her new passion". britishhorseracing.com. Retrieved 19 March 2008.
- "Napoletano". Pedigree Querry. Retrieved 19 March 2008.
- "Soccer AM Profile: Helen Chamberlain". Sky Sports. 29 November 2011. Retrieved 31 December 2011.
- Kidd, Dave (26 April 2004). "Plymouth 2 QPR 0". The Sun. Retrieved 4 February 2012.
- West, Alex (23 December 2008). "Plymouth 2 QPR 0". The Sun. Retrieved 24 April 2013.
- Doyle, Paul (5 August 2005). "Small Talk: Helen Chamberlain". guardian.co.uk. Retrieved 31 December 2011.
- Football banter
- "Helen Chamberlain Chats About Poker, Penthouse and Dirty Pretty she was also married to Wolfie Adams the darts playerThings". Female First. Retrieved 4 February 2012.