Helen Duncan (politician)
|Helen Patricia Duncan
|Member of the New Zealand Parliament
for Labour party list
1998 – 2005
|Died||6 February 2007(aged 65)|
|Political party||Labour Party|
|Alma mater||Auckland University
Christchurch Teachers' College
Duncan was born in Greymouth on the West Coast, and attended Canterbury University, Auckland University, and Christchurch Teachers' College. She worked as a teacher in a number of different cities including Lower Hutt, Masterton and Auckland. She was involved with the New Zealand Educational Institute (Te Riu Roa) and the New Zealand Council of Trade Unions.
Member of Parliament
|Parliament of New Zealand|
- "Obituary: Helen Duncan". The New Zealand Herald. 10 February 2007. Retrieved 8 July 2009.
- "Electorate Candidate and Party Votes Recorded at Each Polling Place – Epsom, 1996" (PDF). Retrieved 12 July 2013.
- "Part III – Party Lists of Successful Registered Parties" (PDF). Electoral Commission. Retrieved 22 June 2013.
- "Former MP dies". The New Zealand Herald. 8 February 2007. Retrieved 2 October 2011.
- Death of Helen Duncan Archived 5 March 2007 at the Wayback Machine.