Helen Elliott Bandini
Helen Elliott Bandini was born in Indianapolis and educated in public schools. She came to California in 1874 when her father, Thomas B Elliot, was president of Indiana Colony, which founded Pasadena, California. She married Arturo Bandini who was the author of several books, including Navidad, a description of Christmas in Old California. Bandini came to California in 1874.
She was a writer for newspapers and magazines.
- History of California (Am. Book Co., 1908)
- The Romance of California History
- "Helen Elliot Bandini (1854 - 1912) - Find A Grave Memorial". Find a Grave. Retrieved 10 May 2013.
- Works by Helen Elliott Bandini at Project Gutenberg
- Works by or about Helen Elliott Bandini at Internet Archive
|This article about a United States journalist born in the 19th century is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|