Helen Fein (born 1934) is a historical sociologist, Professor, specialized on genocide, human rights, collective violence and other issues. She is an author and editor of 12 books and monographs, Associate of International Security Program (Harvard University), a founder and first President of the International Association of Genocide Scholars. She is the Executive Director of the Institute for the Study of Genocide (City University of New York).
- Human Rights and Wrongs, 2007
- Accounting for Genocide, 1979
- Genocide: A Sociological Perspective, 1993
- Genocide Watch, 1992.
- Holocaust studies in the United States
- Biography at Harvard University site
- Crimes of War project, magazine, 2003
- Holocaust Memorial Museum
|This biography of an American sociologist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|