Helen Fein (1934 – May 14, 2022) was a historical sociologist and professor who specializes on genocide, human rights, collective violence and other issues. She is an author and editor of four books and monographs, a former associate of the International Security Program (Harvard University), and a founder and first president of the International Association of Genocide Scholars. She was the executive director of the Institute for the Study of Genocide (City University of New York). She died on May 14, 2022.
- Genocide Watch, 1992.
- Genocide: A Sociological Perspective, 1993
- Accounting for Genocide, 1979
- Human Rights and Wrongs, 2007
- Deidre Butler, "Holocaust Studies in the United States", Jewish Women's Archive
- "Biography at Harvard University site". Archived from the original on 2016-08-10. Retrieved 2009-09-25.
- Crimes of War project, magazine, 2003 Archived 2010-06-04 at the Wayback Machine
- Helen Fein Archived 2019-05-13 at the Wayback Machine, Holocaust Memorial Museum
- "In Memoriam of Helen Fein". The ISG. Retrieved 2022-06-26.