Helen Noble (born in Wigan) is a British actress best known for her role as Abby Davies in the British soap opera Hollyoaks from 2000 to 2004, with a brief return in 2005. Helen attended Wigan's Willpower Youth Theatre as a teenager and it was through this and their links with Intercity Casting that she got her first audition to play Abby in "Holloaks".
In September 2007, it was announced that, along with her former Hollyoaks colleague Sarah Jayne Dunn and the theatre actor Graham Tudor, she would be teaching students at a new acting school in Liverpool. named TrEAD: TRaining in Expressive Arts and Drama.
- Riazat Butt, "Hollyoaks' Helen happy to play panto dame" Manchester Evening News CityLife, 21 December 2004 (accessed 18 September 2012)
- "The good, the bad and the beanstalk" BBC Devon, 23 December 2005 (accessed 18 September 2012)
- Hollyoaks star goes homeless at Halton YMCA Archived October 19, 2007, at the Wayback Machine.
- David Munro, "The Safari Party – Richmond Theatre (Review)", indieLONDON, no date (accessed 18 September 2012)
- The Safari Party Archived April 4, 2007, at the Wayback Machine.
- Vicky Anderson, "TV and theatre veteran Paul Nicholas opens new Liverpool acting school for aspiring youngsters", Liverpool Daily Post, 5 September 2007 (accessed 18 September 2012)
|This article about a British television actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|